Treatment Room

Let’s see what we can do…

Get immediate help with minor illnesses and injuries:

Pharmacists can also advise on minor illnesses and injuries:

Alternatively you can visit your nearest Minor Injury and Illness Unit:

MIUs have trained nurses who specialise in treating the following:

Find out more about Minor Injury and Illness Units (including locations, contact details, and opening hours)

If you wish to get advice or see a Nurse or Doctor, please visit our Consulting Room.